Having a Solid Ground account will allow you to have access to course resources (notes, charts, MP3 files etc) for Bible studies you are registered for.
NOTE: if you share an email address with someone else, only one of you can have an account.
Instructions for how to set up your account
- The first time you register for a Bible study, you will be asked to provide a USER NAME at the top of your registration form. We recommend that you provide your email address in this field.
- Complete the registration form, including your address, phone number and email address.
- After registration is confirmed on the website, you will receive two emails. One will confirm your registration.
- The other email "Account Details" - will ask you to click a link and to provide a password to complete your account set up.
- Complete the steps required to set up your account.
- Your email(USER NAME) and password are required to access your account on the website.
- Once your account is set up you will be able to access the course materials for any Bible studies you are registered for.
- In the future register for Bible studies or events while logged in, so you don't have to provide your contact information.
If you forget your password, click on the button and then on the "Request a new password tab". Complete your email information and submit. You will be sent instructions by email.
Please keep your contact information up to date:
-log in and update your contact information online within your account, OR
-update your contact information online the next time you register for a Bible study or an event.