Thank you for faithfully supporting Solid Ground with your prayers and financial gifts. The teaching and equipping ministry of Solid Ground belongs entirely to the Lord. He has sustained the ministry since its inception in 1991 and we give Him all the glory.
There are two main ways you support the ministry financially:
- When you sign up to participate in a Bible Study your course fee goes to cover daily operating costs.
- Our staff (teachers and office staff) are paid from financial gifts to the ministry.
Periodically, we also raise funds by: selling fundraising items (gift cards, chocolates) and holding events (annual Christmas bazaar).
Ways To Give
- Donations by cheque or cash directly to Solid Ground - Donations can be provided to the office, dropped in the offering box at the back of the classroom or mailed in. Donation envelopes are provided by the offering box or upon request.
- Consider adding a donation to your course payment. In person you can pay by cheque or cash. Cheques can be mailed. When you register online, you can pay immediately using PayPal with a credit card or choose the pay later option - by cash or cheque.
- By e-transfer - Send an e-transfer through online banking. Use email firstname.lastname@example.org. A password is not required, as Solid Ground is registered for auto deposit.
- Online donations - You can make an online donation with a credit card through Canada Helps by clicking on the Donate Now button on this page. You have the option of providing a one-time donation or repeating donation. All transactions are secure and confidential.
Receipts For Income Tax Purposes
We provide an annual income tax receipt in February for contributions made directly to Solid Ground the previous calendar year. For online donations through Canada Helps, a receipt is issued to you directly from Canada Helps, based on your preferences.
Designated Donation Policy - “Funds will be accepted only for programs or projects that are within the objects of the charity that have been approved by the governing board. Each gift designated toward a board-approved program or project will be used as designated. When any given need has been met, or where projects cannot be carried out for reasons beyond the ability of the governing board to control, the donor agrees that gifts designated for such purposes may be used by the charity in carrying out its other programs.”