What does it mean to study online?
If you cannot attend weekly classes, a great alternative is to register for an online class, by accessing the Bible Study page on our website. This class is not in real time - you will not be participating with other students during the class. But you will have access to all of the course materials and the class audio files. We record an actual class, so you will hear all the teaching as well as student questions.
Each week, the class materials will be posted. If you have registered for the online study, you will have access to these materials through your website account. The course resources will be accessible until the expiry date, so you can study at your own pace.
When you are ready to study:
1. Ensure that you have your Bible and coloured pens.
2. Download and print the blank chart. Open up the Scriptures file (if provided).
3. Click on the audio file, and begin your study by listening to the teaching for that week. Each class is approximately 2 hours long.
4. You can pause the audio file anytime you wish.
5. Complete the notes/charts as you study or print off the completed notes/charts.
6. You can download all the materials to keep for future reference - just complete this step by the expiry date.
You can also study via webinar - no charge. See more information here.
We pray that you will be blessed by your study of God's Word and that you will be transformed by His truths.